SOLUPAK DISINFECTANT DETERGENT LEMON (Pack of 10)
Disinfectant deodorant detergent is a concentrated, powdered hard-water effective, phosphate-free detergent. It is designed for cleaning and disinfecting of washable, non-porous hard surfaces such as floors and walls and is suitable for use in institutions such as hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices, veterinary clinics and other public areas. It may be used for the cleaning and disinfecting of stainless steel, chrome, glass, glazed tile, terrazzo and resilient vinyl, linoleum or rubber flooring, as well as washable painted and varnished surfaces.
LESS THAN 17p per clean
A powerful “chlorine free” disinfectant deodorant detergent for the disinfection, decontamination and cleaning of floors and surfaces. Effective against C. Difficile spores, MRSA, E.Coli, NDM-1, Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterococcus Hirae, Mycobacterium Terrae and Adenovirus. More than 90% Biodegradable.
The Solulime powder sachet range takes dose control to a new level. Supplied as a tub of 150 easy to use sachets, you simply drop one in to 4 litres of water (1 x sachet per 4 litres).
- Use one sachet per 4 litres of water
- Add hot or cold water & stir gently
- The solution can be applied by mop or cloth to all washable surfaces
- No need to rinse
- Do NOT handle sachet with wet hands
- Do NOT mix the product wiht any other chemicals
Health and Safety Information
- Irritating to eyes, respiratory system & skin (in a concentrated state)
- Risk of serious damage to eyes
- Do not leave unused sachet out of the container
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not breat dust
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plently of cold water & seek medical advice
- Wear eye/ face protection
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water