Can't find the answer to your question? Give us a call on 02380 234304 or get in touch.
- Can I open a credit account?
In short, yes! And you'll get access to a whole range of benefits just for doing so.
The main benefits of having a credit account are that you can pay by direct debit, you get access to the Wessex Corporate Rewards program where we may take you to specialist corporate events such as F1, Rugby Matches, Holidays and leading sporting events and more. Credit account set-ups are dependent on a successful credit check and forecast order volumes.
- What if I can't find a product I'm looking for?
As industry leaders in janitorial equipment, machinery and repairs, we are able to supply over 500,000 products and parts. This is a bit much to offer on our website, so we have only selected what we feel provides the most value to our customers. If you can't find what you're looking for, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide a quotation.
- Do you offer volume/bulk discounts?
In short, yes. Account customers already benefit from our volume pricing, but if you are new to Wessex and would like us to look into volume discounts, please drop us an email with everything you need including quantities and we will send you your bespoke pricing.
- Why can I see different prices when I sign into my account?
If you have a credit account with us, you have benefitted from a free bespoke rate review on all of your products, if you wanted one. Your bespoke pricing is shown against all of our products online when you sign in. If you are not signed in, you will only see our retail pricing. This is called 'live pricing' and has been designed to give all customers a much greater experience using our online shop.
- How long does delivery take?
If your whole order is in stock and ordered before 12:00, you can expect your order the next day in most circumstances, providing your whole order is in stock. Unless we have an agreement with you to part-ship. Where we are self-delivering, orders are always fulfilled the next day. Where we need to use external couriers, other factors could impact the delivery time. However, we ship all orders on a 24-hr service.
- What's the minimum order value for free delivery?
For our account customers, you will receive free delivery on all items. For 'pay as you go' customers the minimum order value is £100.00 to qualify for free delivery.
- Click and Collect
Buy online and come into our store to collect your order. At checkout, select 'click and collect' as your delivery method. We will then drop you an email once your order is ready to collect. Orders are typically ready for collection in under 10 minutes.
- What are the shipping costs?
If you're an account customer, £0. If you do not have a credit account with Wessex, the costs for delivery are based on a number of factors.
- Size of the item
- Size & Weight of the item
- Category of the item (liquid, solid, hazardous etc.)
- Your location
As a result, our shipping costs are variable so we can deliver the best service to you. You will find how much your cost will be by adding your products to your basket. Shipping is then calculated.
- I have a discrepancy with my order.
We are sorry to hear this. Please make us aware by emailing email@example.com and we will investigate what has happened with your order and provide a remedy.
- What's the order cut-off time?
The cut-off time for placing your order to receive the next day is12:00pm. Exceptions are possible at our discretion and are not guaranteed. To request an order to be processed for next-day past 12:00, please call 02380 234 304 quoting your order reference.
- Where can I find a proof of delivery?
PODs are found within your online account in the Order History section. You will see a column called POD where you can see who accepted your order.
Navigate to: Order History > Search for the order > in the section titled “POD
- Ways to pay
We accept all major Credit/Debit card payments, PayPal, Paypal Credit (monthly finance), ApplePay, GooglePay and Pay on Account (account customers only).
We also accept BACS payments where a Proforma is required. If you prefer to pay this way, please share your basket with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return a proforma to you.
Lastly, we offer a number of corporate finance packages from 12-months to 5-years, depending on your preference. Please follow this link to use our online calculator to see how much your purchase will cost.
- Can I add multiple delivery locations?
Yes! You can add as many delivery addresses as you'd like - each with dedicated on-site contacts. For each address you add, you will be able to select this during checkout.
Navigate to My Account > Delivery Addresses > Add new address.
- Can I add more than one person to our company account?
Yes! You control the level of permissions each individual has to your account. The person who creates the account is automatically the administrator.
For example, you can:
1. Add Sales reps who will be able to quote products, but not see your invoices.
2. Add Finance teams who can manage the finances, but can not create or remove users.
3. Operations teams who will be able to view all of your orders, gather PODs if needed and look into the site's order history.
The combinations are completely up to you.
- Can I manage finances in my account?
Yes - you can view/download all invoices and credits in your online account, select which invoices to pay, and then pay them. All directly from your account.
If you have a credit limit with us, you will also see your credit limit, credit utilisation, and what you have available to spend today.
- What are the different order statuses in my online account?
There are 13 key order statuses that you may find within your online account when tracking your order. These either relate to the processes followed for dispatch or as informative markers for what status your order is.
- 'Entered' - Your order has been raised
- 'Allocated' – Your order has been raised and all lines have been allocated.
- 'Print Only Pick List' - Our warehouse has our order, but it's not yet been picked
- 'Barcode Picked' – Your order has been picked
- 'Print Only Despatch' – Your item(s) have been picked and packaged and have entered routing before despatch
- 'Despatch' – Your order has been dispatched from our warehouse
- 'Back Order' – Your order has been despatched and some items remain on backorder
- 'Converted Quote' – Your order has been converted from a quotation to a sales order (all lines converted)
- 'Partially Converted Quote' – Your order has been converted from a quotation to a sales order but only some of the lines have been converted
- 'Deleted Quote' - This quotation was deleted
- 'Printed Quote' – The Quotation has been printed
- 'No Allocations' – Your order has been raised but no stock has been allocated.
- 'Part Allocations' – Your order has been raised but only some of the lines have stock allocated to them.