PROCHEM ULTRAPAC RENOVATE - 5 Litre A217
New technology, solvent free restoration cleaner and pre-spray product for the removal of dry soot, carbon, fire residues, filtration soils, ingrained soils, rubber and draught marks on carpets, fabrics, hard and semi-porous floors and other surfaces.
Dilute 10 to 20ml of Ultrapac Renovate per litre of warm water (1:100 to 1:50).
Heavy Soil and Restoration:
Dilute 50ml of Ultrapac Renovate per litre of warm water (1:20).
Add 50ml of B151 Oxibrite per 5 litres of Ultrapac Renovate solution.
Mix 1 part Ultrapac Renovate with 4 parts water and meter at desired setting.
Always pre-test surface in an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not use on water sensitive fabrics, unsealed wood, aluminium or other delicate surfaces.
Apply by sprayer, sponge or floor machine. Allow 2 to 5 minutes contact time for heavy soil, scrub if needed then rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
Carpets and fabrics should be extraction rinsed with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
For ceilings, apply Ultrapac Renovate/B151 Oxibrite solution by specialised spray equipment and observe all safety precautions.
Wear suitable personal protective equipment and cover all sensitive furnishings.
- Solvent-free heavy-duty restoration cleaner for soot, carbon, grease, smoke & ingrained soil on floors, walls, ceilings, plastics, carpets, metals, safety flooring and sealed wood.
- Removes dry soot, carbon, fire residues, filtration soils and draught marks on carpets, fabrics and other surfaces.
- Highly effective pre-spray on polypropylene carpets.
- Can be used in conjunction with B151 Oxibrite.
- Cationic solvent-free formula “pulls out” soils by neutralising electrical charge.
- Deodorises on application.
- Red liquid with floral fragrance.
pH Concentrate: 12
pH Diluted: 10.5