Mix 15ml (1 measure scoop) of Power Burst per litre of hot water (1 to 66) (maximum temperature 65°C).
For injection sprayer, mix 45ml (3 measure scoops) of Power Burst per litre of hot water in the sprayer container.
Always pretest carpet for colour fastness with ready-to-use solution before proceeding.
Apply diluted solution by sprayer then agitate with carpet pile brush.
Allow to react with soil for 5 to 10 minutes then extract with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse or Prochem extraction detergent.
Do not allow pretreated areas to dry before extracting.
Always rinse with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse on wool and wool mix carpets.
- Super-strength alkaline detergent pre-spray for heavily soiled commercial carpet.
- Enzyme-free high performance pre-spray.
- Ideal for greasy restaurant carpets and traffic lanes where there is a high build-up of grease.
- Can be pre-diluted for use in injection sprayers.
- White powder with floral fragrance.
pH Diluted: 11.0