Apply Filter-Out directly to soiled areas with trigger sprayer supplied.
For heavy soil deposits, agitate with soft spotting brush.
Allow 3 to 5 minutes dwell time for product to react with soil and release particle charge.
Extraction rinse with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse solution diluted at 1 part to 20 parts hot water, using a hand tool or upholstery tool.
Blot or wipe with folded white terry towel then lightly brush or groom to align fibres.
- Filtration soil remover for soot, toner & carbon on carpets.
- Helps remove draught marks along walls and doorways.
- Exclusive Prochem technology neutralises particle charge attraction, allowing soils to be extracted away.
- Ready-to-use 1 litre spray.
- Green liquid with floral fragrance.