Always pretest carpet or fabric for dye stability and texture change before proceeding.
Do not mix Browning Prescription with other cleaning agents.
For direct stain removal, mix 200ml of Browning Prescription per litre of water (1 to 5).
For carpet rotary and upholstery shampoo application, add 100ml of Browning Prescription per litre of ready-to-use B105 Fibre Shampoo solution (1 to 10).
Apply to affected area by sprayer, leave for 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse extract with clean water.
For severe stains, dilute Browning Prescription with an equal part of water and leave for a longer period before rinsing.
- Formulated for treating jute browning and large areas of water damage staining on carpets.
- Also suitable for tea and coffee stain removal on large areas of carpet.
- Contains anti-browning and anti-yellowing agents.
- Can be added to B105 Fibre Shampoo for rotary brush application, then extracted with clean water.
- Clear liquid with mild acidic odour.
pH Concentrate: 1.5
pH Diluted: 2.5