Astreea Model S Hand Sanitiser Station
Crafted with very highest quality medical stainless steel and cut with precision, the Astreea Model S Hand Sanitiser Station is developed and engineered at the European aerospace factory, this sanitiser station is built to be ever-reliable in any setting.
These hand sanitisers are pedal operated for hands-free dispensing. Just simple push the pedal. Easy refilled these sanitiser stations can be checked without opening and can be used with any brand of hand sanitiser.
No installation is necessary unless bolted to the floor for outdoor use, being a weather and time resistant dispenser.
• Pedal Operated Hand Sanitiser Station
• Material: 100% medical grade stainless steel
• Arrives fully assembled – just add sanitiser!
• Holds a 1-litre bottle of hand sanitiser
• Refilling it is easy – just remove the top with included tools and pour in
• The open meter level allows you to easily check the level of sanitiser
• Weather and time resistant, rust-free
• Designed for heavy-duty use
• Can be moved to different locations or bolted down to create a permanent sanitizing station
• Perfect size for use in schools
• Height: 742mm
• Tube size:: 104mm
Footprint: 295 x 295m